Monday, December 29, 2008

Made me chuckle!

I know, I know I need to get caught up on my posting. I do have a bunch of Christmas pictures so hopefully I can get those posted in the next day or two.

Anyway Braydon and I ran to Wal-Mart to grab a couple things. We are standing in line and in the line next to us there is a little boy and little girl whining to their parents about wanting a treat. Of course the parents say no, and the kids lose it whining and throwing a fit...the whole nine yards. Braydon looks at them both with a look of disgust and then looks at me and says, "I am NEVER having kids!" I just started laughing! If he only knew...but I still love him!

8 comments:

Christine said...

kids say the darndest things huh? That's funny! No job still huh? Good luck. Man, Tristan left yesterday and we are having a hard time. :)

Jessa said...

that is too funny!

Casseron said...

Braydon, is seriously the funniest kid I know!! I get a good laugh out of this story!!

Jentrie said...

I LOVE him! haha

BRITT said...

Wow that is awesome. He is too smart. Halley would probably start screaming too. maybe rolling around on the floor. Always glad when it is someone elses kids!

Keith and Charayye said...

HA HA! That is awesome! What a funny little boy! I here ya! I need to update my blog as well!

erika said...

Its funny how we change our minds later in life.

Unknown said...

That is such a Braydon thing to say. I am glad he understands how annoying kids really are.