Saturday, March 14, 2009

"That's Somethin' Dad"

The other day we were rushing to get ready for church (like every Sunday), so the kids showered with Kurt because that frees up some time for me to finish getting ready. Kurt and Braydon always race to see who can get dreesed the fasted. Braydon jumped out of the shower first to get a headstart. Kurt finished showering Logan and sent him out. He proceded to shower himself and asked, "Braydon are you dressed yet?" Of course he was still sitting there in his towel getting dry. "I'm almost dry" he said. So then Kurt said, "You're almost dry? That's nothin', you got nothin'!" Then Braydon still sitting there on the floor, naked in his towel, let's out a huge fart and says, "That's somethin' dad!" Of course Kurt bursts out laughing, so then Braydon bursts out laughing, and then Logan noticed that they were laughing so he started laughing too! All I could do was shake my head (with a smile of course), and pray that one day my boys, whom I love dearly, will use their manners!! Gotta love boys, right?

10 comments:

Warburtons said...

Oh geezzz...boys. got of love what their dads teach them. :)

Keith and Charayye said...

HA HA! That's awesome! I would have totally lost it! It must be hard holding your composure with comments like that!

Jentrie said...

HA! Oh man!...

Tara said...

Something for me to look forward to!

Casseron said...

Seriously, that is the funniest story!! HAHA

Christine said...

All I can say is....come on GIRL!!! Maybe someday. :)

Corina said...

Ahh farting... we know that all too well at our house...our boys like to blame it on everyone else. I don't know how I am going to get this girl to not pick up on all the great "boy" things. Oh well!

Jessa said...

Yeah, Damien is teaching that stuff to Kira, NICE.

david and kinsley harper said...

im glad you found me!!!! i love having new friends to look at! Its been forever! i know i grew up way to fast! how are you doing? what is new with life?

david and kinsley harper said...

hahah this made my day!!!