Thursday, April 16, 2009

"Scrapbook USA Baby"

So back in March, me and a couple friends of mine decided we were going to catch up on some much needed scrapbooking! Where better of a place than Scrapbook USA! We got up there at about 10am and worked our magic until Midnight! (we all wanted to stay longer if we could have) We had so much fun walking around, eating candy, laughing, falling off chairs (me), and of course scrapbooking! As you can see some of us get a little "psycho" after certain hours of the night or maybe it was just too much diet coke...any hoo...can't wait to do it again in September!


This is where things started to get out of hand...First Christina couldn't get enough candy...
...then she got the scissors...

We finally got the scissors away from her and thought everything was under control...then she found the paper cutter! We finally got things under control and thankfully no one was harmed! :) Thanks again girls it was tons of fun!

4 comments:

david and kinsley harper said...

oh that looks like a blast! im so jealous! i hope you had fun!

BRITT said...

Looks like fun. I haven't scrapbooked for so so so long!

erika said...

I always go every year.But this is the 1st time I missed it,cuz of the move.
I thought I would have more time to scrapbook since the move ,but boy I was wrong.I haven't done any.
But I do love girls night out.

Jessa said...

I want to come in September!