Monday, October 27, 2008

The Husband Tag!

I was tagged by Kim....and here we go!

Where we met: In our singles ward (I know, cheesy!)

How long we Dated before we got hitched: Just under a year

How long have we been married: 6 1/2 years

What's my Fav feature about him: His big brown eyes

What's my fav quality about him: His determination

What's his nickname for me: Babe

His fav color: I don't think he really has a favorite

His fav food: Mexican or ice cream

His fav sport: Probably soccer, but he's not a huge sports fanatic (yeah for me!)

Who said the L word first: Honestly I don't remember

First kiss when and where: After a week or so and it was in his backyard while watching a movie after we had gone to the Manti pageant
Favorite couple thing to do: Probably going to movies or dinner

How many kids: 2 little boys

His hidden talent: He is creative

His age: 31

His favorite music: He listens to just about everything

What i admire most about him: He's always letting us know how much he loves me and the kids

His favorite pastimes: I know he misses flying and of course riding dirt bikes and 4-wheelers

Will he read his: Yes, I'm sure he'll want to know what I wrote about him


I tag: Tara, Brittney, Tiesha, and Annie

No comments: