Thursday, October 16, 2008

DISNEYLAND!

My family decided to take my and the kids to Disneyland for my birthday this year! For any of you who know my family we LOVE Disneyland! Of course we had a blast! Last year we went trick-or-treating, so we decided to take our costumes again this year! The kids had a long day and then were super tired that night so we didn't really get too many pictures of them in their costumes. Braydon was "Hercules", Logan was "Hades", and Sawyer was "King Triton". When we got home we weighed our candy and it was just under 16lbs. That was just my little family of fours candy! The weather was perfect too...about 75-80 degrees the whole time we were there so that made it nice too! Kurt ended up being able to come last minute so that made it fun too! Jentrie couldn't make it because of school so we did miss her. Thanks again mom and dad...you are the greatest!!! Love you both!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Annie said...

looks like fun! That is nice that Kurt got to go. I can't wait for our trip in November. :)

Tiesha said...

That would be so fun! I didn't know you could go trick or treating there! Is that all of October?

laura kate said...

Hi Jamielyn! So good to hear from you, it's been way too long! Your boys are so cute. What a fun trip! I'm new to this blog thing, yours is so fancy, it looks great.

erika said...

Its my favorite place in the whole wide world.I love it.
Don't you just love the warm weather.

Neil said...

Hey Jamielyn, Thanks for your thoughts. She always liked you. You don't need to send anything but if you wanted to, my parents address is 6228 Apollo Way, Highland, UT 84003.

Thank you again for your kind thoughts.

Jen said...

I LOVE Disneyland! We went once a month when we lived in California. I miss it! I am so jealous! We are planning on going sometime next year. We should get together to play!

Eliza said...

You know how I feel about that place. I only have 2 1/2 weeks!

Jessa said...

Cool pics, next time we need to go together!