Thursday, May 21, 2009

"7 Years Baby"

Kurt and I celebrated our 7 Year Anniversary this year (May 21, 2002)! I can't believe its been that long! I surprised Kurt and we went up to Midway and stayed at the Zermatt Resort for the night and my mom and dad watched the kids...(thanks a million). We went to dinner at Schneitters and then of course had to go get shakes at the Dairy Keen in Heber. We were too tired to go to a movie so we decided to order one at the hotel. We went into Park City the next day for some lunch and did a little shopping at the outlets. Nothing too spectacular...but it was so nice to just get away together for a minute and enjoy ourselves! I love you babe! Thanks again mom and dad for helping out with the kids!
This is us on our Wedding Day
My family
Kurt's family
And this is our little family...7 years later!

9 comments:

Annie said...

Congrats! I have been thinking about you gus the last few weeks. We need to get together soon. Maybe once the crazy month of May is over!

Preston and Keri said...

So cute! Congratulations!! Can I just say that I LOVE Dairy Keen. YUMMMM!
You just made me hungry!

Tara said...

Congrats ya old married farts! Sounds like a fun getaway.

Jentrie said...

I can't believe it's been THAT long...holy crap! It's been awesome havin Kurt in the fam though!

Warburtons said...

Zermatt is so nice. I love that place!!! I love little getaways without the kids. They are the best!!

Woods said...

I'm so glad you found me! Congrats on 7 years!! That's amazing! Let's do lunch next week!

Jessa said...

Wow that came and went and I missed it! Happy Anniversary, have we all been married for 7 years already???

Keith and Charayye said...

Happy anniversary! Wow 7 years! That went by fast I can't believe it's been that long! And two cute kids 7 years later! Congrats!

Unknown said...

So have you survived the seven year itch or are you just beginning it? Just wondering? You seem really old, I have only been married 10 years! Ok, twice.