Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Braydon's Preschool Graduation

My baby is off to the "Big School"! I can't believe he will be in kindergarten next year! He is so excited and I am totally freaking out! He is so smart and I know he will do great. He has learned so much this last year and I am so proud of him! I love you "Boogies"!
It was hard to get a good picture of the whole class because of the way she had it set up...but here are some of the kids in his class.
Braydon and Mrs. Bridgette
One proud momma with her boy!
Grandma and Grandpa came too! (Logan wouldn't look at the camera because the sun was in his eyes!)
This is Braydon and Daniel...one of his best friends from school!

6 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

I can't believe these boys will be in kindergarten. Where has the time gone?? I hope this doesn't mean we're getting old!!! ;)

Jentrie said...

I still can't believe he is five, and going to kindergarten! It seems like he was just 2 the other day!

erika said...

They grown up so fast.
Very cute

Unknown said...

I can't believe he's is not in kindergarten, he has always been mature beyond his years.

Jessa said...

I can't believe he's starting kindergarten in a few months!!

Steffy said...

Wow he is so big. I love your wedding pictures.