Thursday, October 8, 2009

Drum Roll Please...

Well it looks like some things will be changing at our house in a few months because we are having a little GIRL!!! That's right folks I said a little GIRL! I am still a little bit in shock myself and I totally didn't believe the doctor when he first told us. He said, "It looks like you broke the mold with this one." I sat right up and said, "What? Are you really serious?" We are really excited, of course a little nervous, but very excited! Finally I get to go shopping and have racks and racks to choose from instead of one half rack...Yahoo!! :)

14 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! You are going to LOVE having a little girl!!

Annie said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you!

Unknown said...

OMG I AM SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you better consider T-Bitty's name choice "Diamond." So excited for you.

Casseron said...

As I said before... YAY!!!

Keith and Charayye said...

I know I told you earlier, I am SOOOOO happy for you guys! That is so awesome!

Woods said...

CONGRATS!! So fun! I'm so excited for you.

FrankandAsh said...

uh oh this could be dangerous for you! All the cute bows and outfits! How exciting, congrats!

Warburtons said...

YAY!!! that is so exciting!!!

Christine said...

Wow! I guess I haven't checked into your blog for a month or so! A new baby is exciting, but a girl TOO?! Yahooo000 for you! We will be right behind you in a couple of months! I'll be sure to keep you posted. :)

erika said...

So do you have any names yet?
So happy for you.

Shanalyn Wilde said...

Oh my goodness! :) I'm so excited for you guys to have your 3rd!!! How exciting for you to have a little princess in the house...hope you're feeling well! :) CONGRATS!

Bronson Family said...

I felt the same way when they told me I was having a boy. After two girls I was beginning to think I'd never get a boy. Congrats! I'm really excited for you guys!

Steffy said...

That is so fun!! I'm excited for you guys!