Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

So we started off the morning with some yummy pancakes shaped as pumpkins (of course I forgot to take a picture). :( Then Braydon had a birthday party, then we headed to Kurt's brothers house for a little halloween party for the kids, then off to my grandparents for a quick hello, then off to meet up with my parents and my sister and her little family to go trick-or-treating. The kids had a blast!! Logan would run up to the door and say "teet teet", and then of course couldn't leave without saying "ba-bye" to everyone. Of course we came home with lots of candy so all in all we had a great time! Hope you all had a great Halloween too!

Braydon was "The Hulk"

Logan was "Shrek"

Kurt decided last minute that he did want to dress up so we pulled together some stuff that we had and were "Pirates"

5 comments:

Jessa said...

It was fun to see you guys, glad you had fun!

erika said...

Cute costumes.

Casseron said...

Halloween is the best!!

david and kinsley harper said...

oh you guys look GREAT!!!! looks like fun!

Unknown said...

Your family looked so cute. I am glad we ran into you. I am still smiling over Logan.