Saturday, September 27, 2008

"So You Think You Can Dance"

I have been so excited to go to this since we got the tickets back in June or July! This was one of my favorite shows to watch this last season! I usually will watch bits and pieces of it every season, but I loved pretty much everyone of these dancers, so I couldn't stop watching! (I know I'm a little bit cheesy) Here are some pictures, but they are kindof blurry!
Here is the famous sign!
Here is all of us girls super excited to go in!
Standing in front of the "So You Think You Can Dance" banner. Julie, Kim, Keri, Heidi,
Cami?, Sheridan, Kathryn and me.
Kathryn, me and Keri trying to get a picture with the stage in the background, but it was pretty dark.
I don't know why I liked this dance, but I thought it was cool because it was just all the guys showing all their own style but yet still dancing as a group! "Five Guys Named Moe"
Two of my favorite dancers! Gev and Chelsey, and they are actually both from Utah!
Here is the whole group! It says Kherington at the top, but it was the only time I could get a good picture of them all together! Thanks again for the invite girls! I had a blast!

13 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

Remember how I look scary in the picture of Kat you and me!
What is going on with my eyes???

Warburtons said...

this night was so fun!!!!!

Tara said...

How fun. I didn't know you went to it. I am jealous.

MiNdY said...

WaY FuN! I dont keep up with the whole show, but Id be interested to see that in person as well!

KTLADY said...

Oh, you have such a fun life! You look SO GOOD, by the way!!! I'm so excited to be in touch again. I absolutely LOVED living at your house before I left on my mission. I miss my little bedroom, and the TV room in the basement. What a great setup we had!!!

Lindsay said...

Were have I been I didn't even know you had a blog. It's very cute! We need to all get together again.

Annie said...

Looks like fun. Sorry Saturday was so exciting. We took Cory to the instacare on Sunday. I don't think what he had was contagious--ear infections and sinus infection. I hope no one gets sick. :(

KAT said...

I'm so glad we all went together!! We will for SURE have to go next year if they come to UTAH!! Even if they come to Vegas...ROAD TRIP!!!

erika said...

I love to dance.but have never seen the show!

Tiesha said...

Looks like so much fun! I need to do something like that, I haven't gone to a concert or performance for a long time!

Jessa said...

I forgot you were going to that, looks like fun! I need to call you to see how Disneyland went!

Unknown said...

Ok I am totally jealous! This is my favorite show. Glad I found your blog!

Lexie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.