Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Logan!

So it was Logan's birthday on November 17th and my little guy turned 3! I can't believe he is already 3! He is such a sweetheart and he is always making us laugh! He is starting to jabber and talk a lot more which is really awesome! We love you Logan and hope you had a good birthday!
On his actual birthday we went to Applebee's for dinner
He was getting bored waiting for his food so Kurt turned on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and when his food finally came he didn't want to stop watching


The next night we had a little get together with my family. He was excited to see his "Choo Choo" cake

I wish I had put a little more thought into his cake, but he loved it and that's all that matters

Bummer I used the same picture! Sorry the pictures are blurry, I think we need a new camera! We also had a party with Kurt's family but Logan was a stink and I didn't get very good pics!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Logster is so sweet!!

Jessa said...

Looks like you have been updating your blog as often as I have :) Cute pics!