Thursday, November 13, 2008

The "7 Random Things" Tag

Well, i was tagged by Cass to write 7 random things about myself so here it goes!

1- Unless I have somewhere to go...I stay in my PJ's all day long. Why waste the time of getting ready if I am just going to be all sweaty from cleaning the house and playing with the kids.

2- I too, the same as Cassidy like to talk late at night. It's something about getting into bed that sparks my brain to want to talk about everything and anything. Kurt usually is listening for a minute, but then I start to hear snoring and I know that he didn't really care to listen.

3- My biggest fear is being attacked. I have night terrors on a regular basis of someone coming into our bedroom standing over me. I know get some help, right!

4- I am super anal about how the dishwasher gets loaded. Sometimes Kurt will load it to be nice and help out and without him knowing, I usually rearrange everything.

5- I have a reality TV problem. I love them, but not your typical ones that everyone loves...I like "The Hills", "Celebrity Rehab", "Road Rules/Real World", "Sunset Tan". Pretty sad, huh!

6- I am really insecure about just about everything! I can't even decorate my house without having 5 different people tell me that it looks okay! Even getting dressed...no matter how many times Kurt tells me how nice I look, I usually change at least 2 times before leaving the house!

7- I am the biggest over-analyzer ever! Maybe it's the insecurity, but I am always over thinking EVERYTHING! If someone doesn't call or text back..."are they mad at me", "is something wrong", "do they really just not like me". Braydon not listening..."am I a horrible parent", "does he just not care", "doesn't he love me enough to listen". I know I've said it before and I will say it again...get some help!

Thanks Cassidy! I tag: Annie, Jenn, and Steph or anybody who wants to!

5 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

I didn't know we were so much alike.
I stay in my pj's all day too, and I also rearrange the dishwasher if my husband loads it and I also love reality t.v shows. I'm more into ANTM, Jon and Kate, Little People Big World, But I LOVE real word/road rules, it's probably one of my faves.

Annie said...

ok, I will see if I can come up with 7 random things. I still need to do the hubby tag. I am SO far behind....

Shanalyn Wilde said...

I love the same reality shows, especially The Hills - it's so addicting, it's sick! Fun list, you're brave. Maybe that's the first step in getting help...sharing like you did.

Unknown said...

I never knew ou were so anal. Where do you think the jammie trait comes from? Grandma Dixie!!!

erika said...

Thanks for sharing!