Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008!

We were so excited all day to go trick-or-treating! Braydon got home from his school party and was ready to go...isn't it great how kids just don't grasp the time thing! Then it decided to get cloudy and then start raining, it was only sprinkling when we started so we figured we would be fine! After going to a couple houses, Kurt ran back home and got the umbrella! Logan was not very cooperative when it came to pictures...so this was the best I got of the two of them together! They really did look super cute! Thanks mom for the amazing costumes!
Logan is "Hades", blue hair and all and Braydon is "Hercules"
"Hercules" showing off his muscles (he loves to pick characters that have big muscles)

This was Logan before we got him dressed and sprayed his hair...not sure why he couldn't wait to give the cheese until after he was all ready...stinker! :)
My liitle "Hades"
He was totally sneaking candy because he thought I wasn't looking...HA, HA GOTCHA!

10 comments:

Tiesha said...

Jamielyn,
Those are really cute costumes! I love dressing kids up!

Unknown said...

I like your costumes. It's fun that they both are from Hercules!
Love, Colin

Jen said...

Very cute! Braedon isn't a poser for photos at all, huh?

erika said...

very creative!

Annie said...

I love your kids costumes. I wish I could make cute costumes for my kids. Maybe that is a project for next year....if a year is long enough for me to get it done!

Tara said...

Your mom is talented. They look so cute.

BRITT said...

Their costumes are so cute. It is a fun idea to have them go together like that! Kurt is a good dad for taking Braydon with him. Hopefully soon Jeremy's toys will be running so he can go!

erika said...

Just to let you know I am going private.Here is my email.
erikacampbell2@gmail.com

Jessa said...

The costumes turned out so cute, your mom is amazing!

Steffy said...

so cute. I finally found where I put your address. Now i can catch up with you. Love the pics.