Saturday, November 8, 2008

Braydon's Art

Braydon started pre-school this year, which was really hard for me. I am one of the most "over"protective moms in the world and thats why he didn't go last year! Anyway, he has loved it. I have always felt like he was a pretty social and smart kid. He has always been able to make friends wherever we go. If we go anywhere for more than 10 minutes and there are kids around, he will have a new little buddy! Anyways these are a couple things that he has done lately that have made me so proud of him!
He can write his name...
He has never been big on coloring...he likes it but only for a few minutes. When we were watching conference this last month a friend emailed this cute packet that had a bunch of fun stuff for kids to keep them entertained. Braydon asked, "What am I supposed to do on this page?" I told him to draw a picture of our family. He said, "Okay here it goes." This is what he came up with! I know its not perfect, but I didn't know he even knew how to draw stick people! He is such a good kid...and I love him to death!

5 comments:

Warburtons said...

so cute!!!! love the stick figures.

erika said...

That is a fun age!

Eliza said...

Hey! I have an extra ticket for NKOTB ... interested?

Tara said...

I love his artwork. Long time no talk. Let's hang out.

Tiesha said...

Good job on writing your name!! How fun is that to see your kids progress and do big kid things. Don't forget to go to my blog and vote on what you think our baby's going to be. :o)