Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Premiere Party!

Last night we went to a little Twilight party up at The District! Earlier this year Jessa came across these tickets that included some fun stuff to do including the movie. We all got "glittered", they had a costume look-a-like contest, they had a bunch of vendors that were selling some cute stuff, there was a bunch of games, and we got a little goody bag that had a few little fun things in it as well. We all had a great time and for the most part we liked the movie! I actually really liked Edward. I went assuming I wasn't going to and then did. I thought that all characters did a pretty good job. The only one that bugged me was Carlisle, not the actor just the way he looked! (hated his hair and his make-up was too cakey looking). Yes there were some cheesy parts, but there had to be a little humor or it would have really been cheesy, right? Can't wait for "New Moon!"


They also had a couple contests and I actually won! This was the cute sign that i won!

4 comments:

Casseron said...

HAHA see Jame I told you you would like Edward!! I'm jealous that you've already seen the movie, i really want to go!!

Jessa said...

It was fun, thanks for coming with me! :)

Tiesha said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Wow, look at you standing next to the shirtless guy. woo, woo! :o)

erika said...

How fun!
Can't wait until We go.