Tuesday, September 9, 2008

AF Canyon for Family Night

We have been trying to think of some fun things to do as a family that doesn't cost money. Kurt has been wanting to go up the canyon and roast hot dogs and marshmallows. Finally we decided to do it for Family Night and the kids loved it! They want to do it every Monday! Logan just loved eating cheetos!
Braydon was snacking on cheetos too while we waited for the fire to get going.
Logan still eating cheetos!
Braydon loved being able to roast his OWN hot dog.
He was pretty proud of himself and... "and it even tastes good!" (that's what he was saying)
...still eating cheetos (he wouldn't even touch his hot dog)
Since Braydon roasted his own hot dog he wanted to roast his own marshmallows too! Look at that! It's like perfect!

Mmmmmm....yummy!
Kurt roasted some pretty good mallows too!
Finally a satisfied Logan! Look at that face! That's his new thing, but isn't he the cutest thing...dirty but cute!
These are two of my favorite boys!
One happy family! We had a lot of fun, and the kids loved it, so we will probably do it again!


9 comments:

BRITT said...

Next time invite us! looks like a lot of fun! I am glad you FINALLY started blogging!

Christine said...

I wish we could come too! You guys look really cute. :) Is that Logan walking I see? Yahooo buddy!
Welcome to the blogging world!

Bronson Family said...

Cute blog! How are you? Your boys are getting so big. They're adorbale. I have a blog too, but I'm one of those annoying private blog people. If you send me your e-mail address I can invite you (JKBronson@hotmail.com). Well, maybe I'll see you at work sometime. -Kristin

erika said...

Kids like easy & simple things.How fun!

Shanalyn Wilde said...

Hey Jamielyn - it's Shani used to be Watts...I was on Jessa's blog and saw the link to yours. I took a peek, hope you don't mind. Your boys are so cute and it looks like you guys have lots of fun. If you send me your email I can invite you to look at my blog (shanwilde@gmail.com) Hope everything is going well. Say hi to Kurt.

Tiesha said...

Cute pictures! That sounds like a lot of fun! I think we're going to have to do that too before it gets cold!

MiNdY said...

The canyon is always SuPeR fun!!! Cute pics! I would go up every day if possible! We should do a neighborhood fam night up there before the weather changes!

Neil said...

Hey, thanks for saying hi. I'm curious how you found me. Looks like you are doing well. My mom has been sick for about a year now. She's not doing great. She doesn't have much longer but we are still hopeful. Anyways, I'm glad you said hi.

Neil

Tara said...

Hey I tagged you. I think we are headed up the canyon this weekend to see all the fall colors. Cute boys that ya have.