Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Tag-5 List

TAG GAME These are the rules:List 5 joys, 5 fears, 5 current obsessions/collections, 5 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.

Joys:
1. Spending time with my Family
2. Scrapbooking (even though I haven't done it in like FOREVER!)
3. Girls Nights with good friends
4. Watching Braydon and Logan grow and play so cute together (cheesy I know)
5. Being able to be a stay at home mom

Fears:
1. Somebody attacking me (I constantly wake up screaming in the middle of the night)
2. Something happening to my kids
3. Something happening to Kurt
4. That my kids are going to grow out of wanting to spend time with me (I know it will happen, but one can hope right?)
5. Snakes

Current Obsessions:
1. Money (or the lack of it)
2. Our budget
3. Blogging (like I said I just started)
4. My weight (I just can't seem to lose anymore)
5. Going to Disneyland (my parents are taking me and the kids for my birthday) :)

Surprising facts:
1. I'm not as organized as I come across
2. Logan is finally walking and pulling himself up from the ground (for those who don't know Logan didn't start walking until he was about 20 months)
3. I want to be more spontaneous, it's not always fun to have a plan
4. I don't sleep at night and then I get into these TV shows that do not help with my nightmare situation
5. I am the biggest scaredy cat ever (with anything new and adventurous)

I tagged Brittney, Tara, Annie, Tiesha, Mindy, Christina. (I know that is 6) If you have already had this tag, I apologize. I'm kind of new at this whole blogging thing :) Thanks Jessa for the fun tag!

5 comments:

erika said...

Its fun to get to know you better!thanks for sharing!

Eliza said...

When are you going to DL? You already had your birthday so did you already go? I love it so........

I too watch tv late and then when I go upstairs to finally go to bed I seriously think that someone is going to run up behind me and grab my feet!

Christina said...

Hey there, so happy for you and your blog! I love it, way to go! You are a sweetie.

Annie said...

Hey! I responded to your tag. I am sure you are shocked since I never reply to emails. It was fun but I had to really think about some of my answers. Thanks for the tag, it was fun!

Jessa said...

Thanks for playing :)