Friday, September 19, 2008

Fun Tag

This is kind of a fun one.
I was tagged by Tara. Here are the rules: NO CLEANING! NO STRAIGHTENING! NO WIPING KIDS NOSES! Take these pictures right now!!! Have Fun!

Kitchen Sink


Fridge (it looks full, but looks are deceiving)
Master Bathroom
Favorite Room
(its where I get to sleep after a long day...okay and its where the "magic" happens) :)
Self Portrait (uggghhhh!)
Closet (I know I need to go shopping!)

Laundry Room (can you say OLD SCHOOL!)
Favorite Shoes
Dream Vacation
(Kurt went to Spain on his mission and I would love to go and see all the beautiful castles and cathedrals)
Okay now your turn! I tag Jessa, Keri, Kristin, and Annie


9 comments:

erika said...

Thanks for sharing.
Love your Master bedroom.
When my husband work in Germany for the miltary.Me & the kids went there for a month.Very pretty& fun!

Jessa said...

I just realized I don't think I've seen your master bedroom! Thanks for the tag, I will try and get to that this week!

Annie said...

HOw do you keep your master bathroom so clean? Mine is a serious disaster all the time. You won't get to see a picture of that, I took one of the main bathroom. I have the pictures that I took after I saw your tag. Now I just need to post them. Hopefully tomorrow....

KAT said...

Hey Jamielyn!! Sorry its taken me so long to FINALLY check out your blog!! Your boys are so darling and I LOVE the picture of you...you look like a BABE!!! I am excited we get to play this week and go see SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!

Tiesha said...

I like the pain in your bedroom! Is that new?

Warburtons said...

can i have your closet????? its so big im so jealous!!!! your house looks so cute!!

KTLADY said...

Hi Jamielyn! I just found your blog through Jessa. This is your old roomie, Katie! Remember me??? It looks like you and Kurt are doing great! What good-looking boys you've got! You look great! Hope to be in touch! How fun.

MiNdY said...

I love these kinds of tags.. Your house looks so nice and clean for just snappin! Good job! ;)

Christina said...

Do you swear you didn't clean your sink? Looks pretty sparkly to me!!!