Friday, September 19, 2008

Gotta Love Boys!

I don't know how many of you are familiar with "The Wiggles", well at our house we don't go a day without watching it at least 3-4 times a day! Logan LOVES it! Every morning we get up and I head down to make the kids breakfast and before I can do anything else, Logan is bringing the remote to me asking me to turn it on. (well his way of asking is "a di, a di") He always has Mickey sitting by him and he seriously doesn't move, actually sometimes he kindof dances and he will clap from time to time! Best babysitter ever! :)
This is him playing with the cars. He likes to get in the tub with the cars, take them out, send them down the track, and then he takes them back to the tub, gets in and puts them away, then he gats out and starts all over again!
I was making dinner the other day and I could hear him playing with the tupperware (which he always unloads the cupboard), but I couldn't see him. I looked around the corner and he was actually in the cupboard making sure to get ALL the bowls out. By the time I grabbed the camera he was on his way out, but it was hilarious!
Okay so I'm a dork and forgot to turn this picture the right way so I apologize. We were at my parents the other day and my dad had just gotten back from a motorcycle ride and Braydon really wanted to go around the block with him! I had to take a picture because Braydon looked so cute in the helmet!
He also plays a mean guitar! "Rock on, dude!"

2 comments:

Tara said...

Such a cute picture of Braydon with the guitar. Kids are fun.

MiNdY said...

Braydon looks like a stud in that Bandana! You just have cute boys.
You have more patience than I have, The wiggles drive me crazy! :) Little einteins all the way at our house. Maybe we catch that cause we're up later?? I dont know whats on first!