Monday, September 1, 2008

Swimming at Craig's

On Saturday Craig invited us over for a swim party. Of course Braydon had a blast playing with old friends and meeting new ones. Braydon and Cadre having fun!
Braydon actually went all the way under the water (on purpose). He was so proud of himself and we were all excited for him too! Sometimes he gets a little nervous if he can't touch, but today he was being super brave and having fun!

Mr. Social can make a friend anywhere we go. These are his new friends Madison and Jaden.

Logan wasn't quite sure what to think of getting in at first.

Then Grandpa took him in and he had a blast! He was splashing and kicking and having tons of fun too! Grandpa even had him floating on his back for a little bit!


Nickole let us borrow this tube and Logan loved it. He would make it rock back and forth and then giggle!

Sawyer saw how much fun Logan and Grandpa were having that he wanted to join in! They were having so much fun. Grandpa was a good sport to let these two splash and kick all over the place! Thanks Grandpa!

Seeing the kids have so much fun, makes me want to take them swimming more often!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Cute pictures of the kids. Saturday was fun. Thanks for coming with us.

erika said...

I wish My kids were little fishes.
So glad I found you.Please visit my blog.crazycampbell.blogspot.com
Its private so send me your email.
Here is my erikacampbell2@gmail.com
I hope you don't mind me getting on yours.If is okay to add you to my list?